• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animating ears & Whiskers

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to character animator and looking for advice on how to animate the ears and whiskers so that the keep moving a bit after the rest of the head stops to make them look a bit more floppy. Is there a way to add an animation to them separate from the head?

As a secondary note, I've noticed that the eyes and whiskers move across the head horizontally when I turn to face a different direction but the nose doesn't follow this movement. Is there a way I can add this?

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try not calling the the nose "Nose" - I never got parallax to work with that tag - sometimes just removing the "Nose" tag fixes it.

For the whiskers, try adding a "dangle" handle to the end of the whiskers. You might need to play with physics (dangle strength value) to get them to look good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines