• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animation between layers in visemes

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Have tried to hunt down the solution to this but so far with zero success.

I'm making a very basic floating head character. The only issue is, as is common with W-Oo and Ah visemes, I have included a couple of subordinate layers in the original Illustrator file (taken from the Blank download) in the expectation that this produces an animated frame to the final mouth shape. Instead, on record, it shows all the mouthe frames on top of each other, as opposed to animating through layers 1 then 2, etc. Hopefully this is something you can help with? I feel like i must be missing something so simple it wasn't even included in a tutorial. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

You need to add a cycle layers behavior to the parent group of each mouth shape (like the main "W-Oo" or "Aa" groups). I think Chloe on the home screen has this - take a look at how she's set up, particularly the settings for the cycle layers behaviors.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to add a cycle layers behavior to the parent group of each mouth shape (like the main "W-Oo" or "Aa" groups). I think Chloe on the home screen has this - take a look at how she's set up, particularly the settings for the cycle layers behaviors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the one! I think maybe it was so simple and basic and obvious there wasn't an obvious it didn't feature too mheavily on tutorials. Ha! Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines