• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ANY TUTORIALS ON DRAGGABLES?

Participant ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused on the whole draggable, body, head tags etc.

When do you fix the head, body or layer to make some groups fixed, others draggable. I'm lost.

Sometimes its the whole puppet, sometimes just one arm?

Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/10/22/project-wookie-a-beginner-youtube-playlist/

Mid any help, the above includes a series from scratch animating a photo of a toy. I would skip through for interesting topics and man the fast forward button. But hopefully useful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But quick answer to question, you make something draggable if you want to drag it. Normally just the hands is a good starting point. The head I would use the webcam only (Via Face behavior).

I often make the feet fixed so they stay still.

But the early videos in the Wookie series will show a very simple rigging for a puppet. Episode 2 has the basics. Project Wookie, Episode 2: Rigging Simple Arms and Legs - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines