• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Appropriate location for job postings?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I am a product manager who has been helping to develop a cartoon series for young children using Character Animator. Our team is looking to hire additional animators, and I was wondering if there is an appropriate place to list such a job posting. Thank you in advance for any guidance on this matter.

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

sorry to bother you here but I saw this while posting for help with a Character Animator thing and I see you're looking for someone to help. I'd like to hear more about it if you can send me your posting or more info about the project.  (I'm a video editor and sometimes DP that got good with CH during pandemic when lots of my "interview" based projects went away; people like the cartoon version of themselves a lot. I make and rig lots of puppets. Also a very fast video editor. Live in Chicago.) Thanks, either way.       Ren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ren, 

Thanks for your reply. This cartoon series teaches early learning concepts and stars four animal characters who go on adventures and learn along the way. Our team of 3 animators has produced 50 episodes so far, and we're looking to hire another member to help boost production. Here is an example of one of our toons.

Do you have a portfolio of work to share? If so, please send it to sgleason@southwestern.com

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I just emailed you. The link you put here is dead so haven't seen your show yet but I sent you a link to my work anyway and a hello.

Cheers,

Ren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines