• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arm mesh isn't attaching to body mesh properly.

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! For some reason, the last 2 puppets I've made have had an issue with the arms seemingly not attching properly. The arm mesh isnt attaching to the body mesh properly. Its justa point on the arm mesh thats ascting like it was pinned, but not attched. File Attached.

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, for some reason the Capture.JPG file that shows as attached doesn't seem to open. Can you retry uploading? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reuploaded it. I think it may have been becasue i tried to make the are an irregular shape, instead of rounded off?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot access it either (tried just now). A suggestion is in the "post" text area menu bar (where the "B", "I", '"U" etc buttons are) there is a little picture icon. If you click that and use that to upload the image, it inlines the image into the post. That will also give more confidence that the site can render the image afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines