Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arms not working properly

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First i'm trully sorry for my english, i'm french and i haven't all the words for explaning correctly my problem.

I'm new on Character Animator and i'm stuck for 5 hours with this problem: the arms of my puppet doesn't work well. I tried to change the name/folder with for example some free puppet you give but i have always the same result and i feel like desesperated in front of my screen ..

Hope someone can help me or explain me. I have made a google drive link with my puppet : YoussPuppet.puppet - Google Drive

Thank you

Gaetan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this: https://adobe.ly/2sJW7VB

Basically you had your sticks/draggables at the top puppet group, but we recommend making each limb independent, adding the rigging there, and stapling them instead. See Making Your First Character (Adobe Character Animator Tutorial) - YouTube for more on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines