• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artwork Error

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having so many issues since the latest realease/ update of Character Animator. I had to restart my project multiple times as an error in Ch An does appear every week now, where the previous saved work (ch proj) does not open. Sometimes I`m opening the project and it only shows the title, but not importing the artwork, nothing. Other times when it imports the artwork, it`s imported full of errors, profiles artwork rearranged , I am so frustrated it makes no sense , no matter how much I go back to edit the original file (which is intact, exactly how I want it to appear) and trying to make some changes in real time to update the artwork in Ch, it does not show the artwork correctly, as it appears in Illustrator, head elements are totally misplaced and not working properly. I was thinking it is maybe normal to come across issues with the software, as I didn`t have a fast processor for my prev laptop, now I have a brand new laptop i7 and it does exactly the same, it`s so annoying and time consuming to keep getting stuck on software errors and have to redo the whole work. Can you make sure you look into these errors as surely it`s making a lot of people reconsider working with Adobe.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?