• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-Blink is blinking separately

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been using Character Animator to animate a talking professor and set up an Auto Blink cycle for each eye. I've dropped my eyelid strength within the Face parameters to 0 and have Blink Eyes Together checked off and armed. I even set the randomness to 0 for each and still are blinking separately. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Yeah, was wondering why you have multiple Auto Blink behaviors applied (assuming that's what you have on Left Eye and Right Eye). If you do, can you try removing them, and just adding Auto Blink at the top level of the puppet (where Face, Lip Sync, etc. are at)?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Character Animator​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have cycle layers for the blinks? (Just wondering if one in reverse order 🙂

i would double check the puppet heirachy in the eyes area for another blink behavior for just one eye.

maybe screenshot the puppet heirachy and share here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 1.43.28 PM.png

I have blink trigger keyed but I didn't use it in the scenes where I'm having the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a reason you have different behaviors per eye? Why not put on a common parent?

are the triggers shared between the two eyes, or two separate triggers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trigger is shared by the 2 eyes, everything I have set on the eyes is the same on left and right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, was wondering why you have multiple Auto Blink behaviors applied (assuming that's what you have on Left Eye and Right Eye). If you do, can you try removing them, and just adding Auto Blink at the top level of the puppet (where Face, Lip Sync, etc. are at)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I will try that next. I’m out of the office for the next few days and will update when I test it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines