• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blend take deactivated

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my timeline --> Blend take is deactivated in puppets and also in the voice recording I do in the CH. How can I activate it? I am attaching a screenshot.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at computer to test, but I would suggest expanding the Chloe timeline (its collapsed at the moment) then select one track at a time. Does it become active then? (I suspect it will.) I suspect you can select multiple takes, but not all types of takes support blending - e.g. I don't think you can "blend" audio. Blending is for recorded animation clips, so you can transition between the two movements more smoothly.

I normally blend by selecting a clip in the timeline then dragging the little square in the top right or left corner of that take. If no square, then that take probably does not support blending.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why is Blend deactivated on my Right and Left Hand Triggers so I can smooth their movements? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines