• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blink shows outside of face

Participant ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what the problem is. It just started doing this. I included a screen of the file in Illustrator and in rig mode in Animator.

Lil Nas X Help 2.pngLil Nas X Help 3.pngLil Nas X Help.png

TOPICS
How to , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious about the part that is jutting out from the cheek into empty space. If that is not part of the final puppet, you need to track it down and delete it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering too. I drew nothing right there so I'm not sure what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love the puppet! Please share whatever you end up making with this.

I would turn on the visibility for the different eye layers in CH and see if something has become moved. AI or PSD positioning is the default, but you can still move (whether intentionally or by accident) stuff further from its origin inside CH. That floating shape looks like eye parts, so I'm guessing if you find it and drag those elements back to where they originally were, things should work as expected again.

If not, File > Export > Puppet and share it as a link (Creative Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) so we can take a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I see your problem. Your left and right blink should be set to independent objects. You can do that by adding a plus to the beginning of the name. e.g. "+Left Blink" and "+Right Blink." This lets Adobe Ch know that these parts are separate entities. I hope this will fix your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines