• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blinking only works in certain profiles

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting kinda frustrated with my puppet. I want her to blink and move her eyebrows while walking, but I can't seem to make it work. Is it even possible? I tried to copy from "Maddy" the photographed puppet of an older tutorial, but she doesn't blink either.

There's "Walk" on McGirlface (see below), "Eye Gaze" on each of the three profiles and "Headturn" on each Head-Group. Only the "Default"-Profile works, because I didn't set any direction for it. In the other Profiles she only blinks, when the head is turned into the "Left" position. If I put "Left Quarter" above "Left" it only works in "Left Quarter", so it only works on the top Headgroup. What can I do now to make her blink and move her eyebrows regardless of the head position?

ch.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

How are you doing blinking? Auto blink? Or using the face behavior? You probably need to repeat that behavior per profile. (Someone else has the same problem recently - the behavior doing the blinks does not understand Head turns, so only the first profile worked. Duplicating the behavior under the head turn solved the problem for them. That is, each profile had to be given the behavior so each profile could blink)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you doing blinking? Auto blink? Or using the face behavior? You probably need to repeat that behavior per profile. (Someone else has the same problem recently - the behavior doing the blinks does not understand Head turns, so only the first profile worked. Duplicating the behavior under the head turn solved the problem for them. That is, each profile had to be given the behavior so each profile could blink)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! I added a Face-behavior to the Head-Group of each of the profiles and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines