• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blue hair in sticky

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to make an animated series with the "sticky" character in adobe character animator, 
but with blue hair, I tried to edit the video in filmora but it didn't work and
I did my best to make the hair blue, could you help me?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puppets are created from an artwork file (Photoshop or Illustrator) and "rigging" in Character Animator. If you pick "Edit Original" from the menu inside Character Animator it will launch Photoshop or Illustrator on the artwork file being used. Change the color of the hair in that file. DO NOT MAKE CHANGES TO THE LAYERS/GROUPS STRUCTURE IN THE ARTWORK FILE. That could lose all the rigging in Ch. Just find the existing layer with the hair inside the file and change its color. If you change the hide flag of any layers, put it back the way it was as well after you finish editing. That also could mess up the puppet in Ch.

The Sticky puppet I recall had lots of "clever" stuff in it, so its even more touchy about such things than other puppets. I think changing it in the artwork file will be less painful than trying to post-process the video.

Oh, I would also suggest hitting "Save" in Photoshop/Illustrator BUT DO NOT EXIT the software. Then go back to Ch. It will notice the file was updated on disk and reload. If you mess it up, you can go back to Photoshop/Illustrator and "undo" there and save that, then undo in Ch back to a working version... and try again. if you exit Photoshop/Illustrator it will lose the undo history so repairing mistakes is more painful.

(Sorry if the above was too basic - you did not say how familiar you are with Character Animator, and I think you were trying to fix the hair color with post-processing rather than changing the artwork...? Sorry if the above is off track.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
bro, you saved my life, your explanation was very clear, thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines