• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Body does not move with the head

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is to be crazy. No sooner have I solved a problem than the next .....

Now I've tried the head rotation of my puppet with webcam. Unfortunately, the body does not move.

I have already searched the forum for this topic. But all the solutions did not help me.

Also the videos of Oka Samurai did not help me in this case.

When I remove the "+" in "Front", "Right and Left Quarter" and "Right and Left Profile",

the head deforms. If I put a "+" on torso, an error message will come.

The handle head is connected to the body, the individual head views also.

I have already shifted the Handel several times upwards and downwards. But that does not help either.

What did I overlook?

PS: So that the first thread of mine is not too long, I make now for new problems on new threads.

Screenshots of this puppet (and problems) can be read here:

Several problems: head, arms, walking, stage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

I am not sure - just a suggestion in case it helps trigger an idea. Sometimes when behaviors control things, web cam stops (Face behavior) because the other behavior locks things down. In such cases, I have heard some people creating another layer or swap set without any other behaviors To avoid conflicts between behaviors. You could try experimenting with that to see if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure - just a suggestion in case it helps trigger an idea. Sometimes when behaviors control things, web cam stops (Face behavior) because the other behavior locks things down. In such cases, I have heard some people creating another layer or swap set without any other behaviors To avoid conflicts between behaviors. You could try experimenting with that to see if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good idea. I'll try that out and will report if it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines