• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Body tracker won't work for arms

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a newbie! I am having trouble getting body tracker to work for arms. I have been experimenting with the included puppets and a couple from graphicmama. When I look at the rigging, it looks like it should work. When I calibrate, I see the nodes, but nothing happens with the arms. The character follows my head and my mouth, it also leans and follows my body...just nothing with the arms. They are draggable...but, I'm lost as to what to do for body tracking. Any advice.... if someone has a character that they know works, I"d love to try it... because I'm not exactly sure where the problem lies. 

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have body tracker enabled? Under the camera there is a little man, make sure he is lit up blue for body tracker to work. Other than that, not sure what could be causing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is definitely enabled. I can see the nodes on my arms... just nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a bug with the body tracking limbs in a previous build. Are you using the latest update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I will double check....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines