• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Both hands/arms move together when dragged

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched this forum... tried various combinations of setting right and left arms as independent... but for the life of me I cannot get them to drag independently of one another. It's as if right and left hands are attached to a bar where they are at a fixed distance apart. Likely I have some simple setting checked, not checked, out of sequence somewhere...?

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 15.34.06.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-31 at 15.34.13.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-31 at 15.39.55.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-31 at 15.40.08.png

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Japanese is converted to English with translation software.

Probably because you have added dragger behaviors to each arm layer individually.
Since the dragger behavior is added by default to the top-level item, try removing the dragger behavior from each arm layer.

You may find this article from the past helpful.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/character-animator/moving-both-arms-at-once/m-p/11631372?page=1#M1560...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines