• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera disconnects after turning it on

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got adobe and im having this issue where the camera disconnects every time I turn it on. Uninstalling it and reinstalling it as well as restarting the computer has not fixed the problem.

My computer hardware

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6600U CPU @ 2.60GHz

System Type: 64-bit

RAM: 16 GB

Hard-disk Space: 464 GB

Display: 1920x1080

OpenGL Version: 4.6

Built-in webcam

TOPICS
Bugs , Camera

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this camera work in other applications? And do you see any messages in the camera and microphone panel? Most often the camera doesn't work when another program is using it instead. For example, if I'm using Zoom or Teams or something, I will get "searching for camera" messages. Closing those apps can help. You can also click the three-lined menu icon next to "Camera & Microphone" to pick a different webcam if you have multiple inputs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The camera does work with Zoom. The camera works for a second but then stops working and gives me the message "Camera was disconnected"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm I'm not sure what's happening then. These threads from other users also seeing this message may help (try everything in the second thread in particular):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just found out my camera isnt working properly. I tested it out on another program. Seems to turn on and off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines