• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera doesn't Work

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use this software,but the camera doesn't work.

here is the screenshot:

0.jpg

I'm using Notebook computer.This camera is the built-in camera.

I reinstall the software and graphics driver​. but this issue still happen.

what should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm that's a new one to me - my best guess is there's something with the camera that isn't supported. What type of notebook is it? Do you have any specs on what type of camera it is as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My notebook is Acer Predator G9-791 .In my memory my camera can work with a previous version.

About the camera....I don't know anything about it.

All software can work with the camera except Character Animator.Character Animator can detect the camera but can not get any image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have another application that's currently using the webcam (e.g., Skype, video capture device, etc.) at the time you launch Character Animator? Contention with another application that wants to use the webcam might be a possible cause. Try quitting other applications including ones that might be running in the background that might use the webcam, then restarting Character Animator to see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks For Your help , but it doesn't work . I'm sure there are no application using this camera. My camera have a LED. if camera is being used it will light. So I'm sure the camera is not  being used  when I open character Animator .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a built-in webcam or one connected via USB?

If you use the Switch to Next Camera or Switch to Default Camera commands in the Camera & Microphone panel's menu (the three lines next to the panel's title), does it show any notification about switching cameras?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a built-in webcam.

I use Switch to Next Camera command,It says Only Detected one camera.Use Switch to default camera command and it says switch to camera 1,but still can not get any image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, strange. If you do have another application (Skype, etc.) using the webcam, then launch Character Animator, do you see a message in that panel that says "Camera busy"?

I'm assuming you don't have a spare USB webcam available for testing to see if it's just that specific model of built-in webcam?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if I open “Camera” Application first, I can see image in it.But when I open Character Animator, I don't see the "Camera busy" Message.

if i open Character Animator First,I can not see any image.When I open "Camera" Application,"Camera Application" Give me "Camera busy" message.

I don't have spare USB webcam,so I install a virtual camera and it works fine.

I will try to find a previous version and see if it can work with my camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines