• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Zoom ability to avoid one puppet

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying the camera tool to zoom in on puppets, however I was wondering if it's possible to selectively zoom in on certain puppets only.

I like to overlay my animation studio's logo at the bottom right of my animations. I've been doing this by making the logo image it's own puppet, and always having that as the top-most puppet in the timeline. Unfortunately, it seems that when I use the camera feature to zoom in on my scene, this results in the logo image in the bottom right corner being out of the shot.

Is there a way that I can use the camera zoom function on all of the puppets/contents of the timeline, except for my logo?

Any suggestions would be helpful. Cheers

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 1.27.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-27 at 1.28.33 PM.png

TOPICS
Camera , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If doing a live stream, how about putting the logo on using the streaming software (OBS studio or whatever). If pre-recorded, why not add it with Premier Pro etc. That is, use a separate program.

Otherwise, you can instead of using the camera function use a Transform behavior on the puppet to adjust it's X/Y and Scale values. Don't use camera zoom. Personally I think using a separate package to superimpose the logo is better, but it does depend on your workflow. E.g. I use Premier Pro to do titles and credits, so I need to use it anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks,

I'll probably use another software then, like Premier Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines