• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I make particles go upward?

Participant ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I'm trying to re-create the floating hearts in periscope and Instagram that start at the bottom and float upwards.

Is there anyway to do this with adobe character animator particles? I've tried with snow and point and shoot, but I can only make things go sideways or down, not upwards. Any ideas? Any solutions, it would be very appreciated thank you!

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Puppet movement , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Have you tried changing the gravity direction in the physics behavior? Change it by 180 and gravity should go up instead of down. If you want some randomness, add wind with randomness blowing sideways.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried changing the gravity direction in the physics behavior? Change it by 180 and gravity should go up instead of down. If you want some randomness, add wind with randomness blowing sideways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amazing. It works. You're a genius. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines