• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use a transform behaviour on a dragger?

Enthusiast ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously I used arm movements by draging a wrist handle with the mouse to a certain position.  

Is there a way that instead of dragging the handle with the mouse that I could use a transform behaviour on the dandle and then move it to and X or Y position?

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can put a transform on a layer. Rotation and scale will be around where you put the origin. I don't think you can put it on a handle...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...

Thinking about it the dragger might be more convenient at least at this point of developing for CH.

The dragger already combines the X and Y postion all in one movement.

What I like about the tranform behaviour is that I can close in the presice movement using the keyframes and get the right position within the exact time, and I can do this WITHOUT using the "record" button from the timeline. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Transform behavior you also have to control the rotation by yourself. Draggers don't lock down rotation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines