Can I use  mixamo characters freely for ( YouTube videos ) without any Copyrightclaim or copyrightst

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already customised mixamo characters,,,

Can I use  mixamo characters freely for YouTube videos without any Copyrightclaim or copyrightstrike ?????
Please reply 🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use  mixamo characters freely for YouTube videos without any Copyrightclaim or copyrightstrike ?????
Please reply 🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go here for Mixamo help https://www.mixamo.com/#/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reply because I AM weak in English,,, 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes you can use Mixamo characters freely for youtube videos without any copyright concerns

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Tyler said, yes, you can use Mixamo characters freely, but since you posted this question in the Character Animator forum, I'm not sure if your hope is to use Mixamo with this app. If it is, then Mixamo characters are 3D for use in software like Cinema 4D, but Character Animator only works with 2D "puppets" created in Photoshop or Illustrator.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines