• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone please assist me with this issue?

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, new animator here! My issue is with the dragger on the left arm of my character. Everythig else works fine. However, when I move the dragger attached to the left hand of my character, this happens! (see attached photo) thanks in advance!Screenshot 2021-09-20 154021.jpg

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess: There is a handle or something that has been tagged so another behavior has taken over control of that point (so it does not move). If you click a button in the bottom left corner of the scene view, it draws a yellow mesh of triangles. That can help you identify where the stuck point on the artwork is. Then check for any handles or origins at that location, and check what tags have been assigned (in properties panel).

Or do what i do and delete parts of the character and retry. If it starts working, use undo to put it all back, but hopefully you narrow down which thing made it go funny.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'll try your suggestioins!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Let us know if the suggestion given by the expert helped.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines