• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can someone please help with my puppet arms

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get better at my puppet. I've watched a few of viceos, but it seems I'm missing something.  My hands aren't moving along with my arms. My left hand was, but it was more of a smear. The right arm wasn't moving at all. 

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SharedScreenshot.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a couple of things wrong that i can see.

First, you have too many tags. Left Shoulder is on several places instead of just one, as is Left Wrist. There should only be one of each.

'Next, you have your left arm as an independent layer as the child of another independent layer. This will stop attachement of the arm artwork to the body. As soon as you see an independent group where all the children are independent, it is an error. Just remove one of the independent layer flags

'If the arm is independent, you also need to make sure the left shoulder tag is on a handle on the body (the parent layer, not the arm).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your reply. I'm applying your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines