Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import character animator into after effects

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't import character animator projects into after effects. I tried both 2018 and 2019 versions.

With AE 2019 i get an error message; Failed to connect to adobe Dynamic link project (86::1)

I tried starting up the applications in different order as suggested in previous forum post's but with no result.

Any help is much appreciated!

NilsScreenshot 2019-03-05 at 09.54.48.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

I checked the versions and noticed i was running Character animator Beta. I installed the CC version and i can import the project file in AE now.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you share the exact version numbers - in the about box or similar (cannot remember where). the Version numbers do matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked the versions and noticed i was running Character animator Beta. I installed the CC version and i can import the project file in AE now.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines