• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open properly

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I see this has happened to others before and I've tried most of the suggestions. I have also updated my graphic card, but I stil can't open/ use Character Animator without being told that I nedd to update. I've used CA without problems before but now I'm stuck. Please help me. And also. I am not a pc expert. 

Thanks,

Peder

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update is Version 22.2. If you're using anything lower than that, I would try updating via the Creative Cloud desktop app and see if the message goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this. It still does not work. However, when I removed NVIDEA apps, it worked. And now it doesn't..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update. It works on laptop screen only. When using Samsung ultra wide it doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, glad you found a workaround. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work on an Ultrawide monitor but keep us posted. If it persists, please post your monitor and OS info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines