• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we extract it for the web?

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, first of all, I wrote because I had a question to thank for the answer.

The characters that I made in the Adobe Character animator.
Can we extract it for the web?(Html)
Or, can't we use it in conjunction with Adobe Animator CC? Now, it seems to be only compatible with After Effect or Premier. Please let me know if there's a way.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

You can only play back animations using Character Animator (not web page, not Animator CC). You can create a "dynamic link" between Character Animator and Prem Pro or After Effects - the output video frames are sucked directly into AE/PP on demand instead of having to render a video clip file and loading that. But its still Character Animator under the covers creating the video frames.

You can export a MP4 file (or similar) - a video file - and play that file inside a HTML page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only play back animations using Character Animator (not web page, not Animator CC). You can create a "dynamic link" between Character Animator and Prem Pro or After Effects - the output video frames are sucked directly into AE/PP on demand instead of having to render a video clip file and loading that. But its still Character Animator under the covers creating the video frames.

You can export a MP4 file (or similar) - a video file - and play that file inside a HTML page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer 🙂
Then, I wonder if you have any plans to version up compatibly for the web or animator CC later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't work at Adobe - I am just a community member repeating what has been said before. They did have a beta at one stage for the web, but it did not seem to go further so I would *guess* its not likely. You can request new features from inside CH itself for feature requests.

What are you trying to do on the web that a video file will not achieve? Control the puppet in response to user actions? (That could be cool...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.
I am a user who mainly works and uses Adobe animators.
Adobe animators have an html canvas function.
Even if I don't extract it as a video, I can work with html developers.
I got to use a character animator this time.
Motion capture, walking, gravity use,
I think it's more natural and nice than animator CC.
If I use the motion capture function, I thought I could make it easier to loop the character animation used in the application, so I inquired about it.
When it's updated more later, if there's a function that connects to the web or animator CC, I think I'll use character animators more often. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best you can do is to export it as a series of PNG images and then put it on your web page as a sprite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ight, that's what I thought, so I asked the developer, and he said it's okay if it's a short character animation, but if the animation moves get longer, it gets heavier. That's why I asked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly, it's all canvas these days because Flash was murdered by Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines