• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(CH) How to save my whole project as a ( Video ) ?

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone you good ? I have a question about saving my project which is I've finished my project and now I wanna save it as a video not as (Adobe Character Animator File) because my teachers don't have ( Adobe Character Animator ) and if I saved my project as (Adobe CH) it won't open at them so I wanna know how to save my project as Normal Video Format on windows so when I give it to anyone he can open it by their windows video option like when you download any video from internet as a normal video format so you or anyone can open it without needing any specific application .

Example : When you Photoshop something and you're done you save your file as JPG not as PSD so it can be opened by everyone .

That's what I mean .

Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Congrats on finishing your project!

If you go to the “File” menu there is an “Export” option to export to a movie file. Ignore any export formats with transparency. It should ask you the file name of a MP4 file. This is a common movie file format that everyone should be able to view.

This will then start up another program called Adobe Media Encoder. Once it’s started hit the enter key (or click the green start triangle) to start the rendering process. When finished you will have your .mp4 file yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congrats on finishing your project!

If you go to the “File” menu there is an “Export” option to export to a movie file. Ignore any export formats with transparency. It should ask you the file name of a MP4 file. This is a common movie file format that everyone should be able to view.

This will then start up another program called Adobe Media Encoder. Once it’s started hit the enter key (or click the green start triangle) to start the rendering process. When finished you will have your .mp4 file you can then share, upload to YouTube, etc. (rendering can take a while to complete)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx man really helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just started a little YouTube series on basics. Not high quality, but might be of interest. (I am learning about live streaming with character animator in the process!)

Project Wookie - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines