• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

change brightness and contrast

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the best way to change a puppets brightness to match a scene.

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is an interesting one. There is "blending mode" i. rig mode if you click on a layer, but i have never used it and it's not a behavior you can record (you are changing the puppet). You could maybe use a trigger to put a transparent black layer in front of things to make it look darker when triggered. Or put a big semi-transparent rectangle in front of the whole scene to make it look darker. Depending on how important, i might clone the puppet (export as puppet then import a s puppet, which makes a new copy of the artwork file) and then edit the copy by hand. Don't rely on Ch - just use photoshop or illustrator to change it.

I think i remember someone once trying things like creating a puppet to represent a ray of light. It was semi-transparent with a different blend mode, so character was inside the ray shape got brighter... i don't remember tif it worked well or not - int3resting idea though 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines