Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Change character body color?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm currently using a free trial of adobe. and when i use the cat "Tull" in adobe illustrator to edit him and make him just a different color, I am able to do everything I need except it won't let me change the color of his arms and hands? I have no idea why, i can change everything else the way I need. (side questons)- when i put the new character i've made back into adobe character animator, I lose all the behavior functions Tull had when he was original / blue, is there a way to get default functions like he has without going through each individual one? thanks

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At a guess, there are "swap sets" which show different (possibly hidden by default) layers. In Ch you can change the artwork (e.g. of hands for different hand poses) using triggers. I cannot think of any other reason why the color does not change.

If you rename layers (e.g. the root layer with the character name), all the rigging beneath it is lost (it thinks the old layer was deleted and a new layer created). In that case you have to redo the rigging again. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines