• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Pupil Ranges?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to set up different pupil ranges for certain eye states? For example, with a character that has a 'squint' expression with a smaller bounding box of motion - the pupils using the default pupil range in the 'squint' state will disappear behind the eyelids when looking up or down.  I've tried adding another layer with the more narrow 'pupil range for squint' and various combinations of swap sets and combined layer triggers and nothing seems to over-ride the default pupil range. The pupils still go too high or too low when squinting.  Much and many thanks for the help.

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My guess is you will need a different set of eyes with a different eye gaze behavior. You could try putting a hidden pupil range layer in and try a swapset to see if it picks up on the current swaps4t layer, but i am going to guess that won't work. The eye gaze behavior shows the layers it binds to in advance, so i suspect it won't change at run time. Hence have a separate set of eyes with eye gaze behavior with different pupil range layer to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines