• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the direction a single view puppet is facing?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Not asking about how to do turns or parallax or anything of the sort, but if I'm using a particular puppet that only has one side view rigged (for example, one of the Puppet Maker templates, like Cowfolk), the characters only face one direction.

Can I horizontally flip the entire puppet rig so the character faces the opposite direction (so, for example, I could cut between two puppets facing/talking to one another instead of them both looking off to the same direction)? I don't need a turn and I dont' need it to happen "on camera", I would just like to be able to choose whether a single angle character faces left or right.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

You can go into Transform and change the scale X to -100% to flip the puppet. Remember, you can use the stopwatch icon to place your transforms on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go into Transform and change the scale X to -100% to flip the puppet. Remember, you can use the stopwatch icon to place your transforms on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines