Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the MIDI input

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would to control 2 apps with my MIDI keyboard. One is CH and the other is a MIDI controler (for a soundboard for exemple). I have LoopBe1 installed but CH doesn't reconize it I think.

I have this option in the other app :

grégoired57825658_0-1612879152069.png

i ask the creator and he tell me that : "Select LoopBe1 as MIDIfoward device in MIDIControl. Select LoopBe1 as MIDI in in you other application". So I'm trying to find an option in CH to change the MIDI input but I can't find anything.

Thank you !

TD;LR : Any way to use CH and another app with the same MIDI keyboard ?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a novice when it comes to MIDI but the way I've set it up is in the control panel layout mode, selecting a trigger or slider and then clicking a connected MIDI keyboard input to bind it. Does that work for you at all? I don't know anything about secondary apps, I've only done MIDI direct to CH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From memory, there are 16 (?) midi devices. Normally programs/devices listen to the device number for it (configurable normally), but CH ignores that number and listens to all devices at once. So if you are using a real midi device and ch, make sure you use different notes etc so they don't collide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines