• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes I make sync in rigging, but when I import it into a scene they don't.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changes I make sync in rig mode, but when I import it into a scene they don't, as if I never changed anything, though it shows my changes in the rigging panel. (To be specific: I use ProCreate to draw and export it as a PSD, in CH I use a template puppet that I import and I re-link it to the ProCreate .psd, I also tried replacing the psd files in Gathered Media with my own, still doesnt work.) Is there a way I can fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The puppet panel can show any puppet in the project, not just the puppet that's currently in your scene. (And the scene panel can show any scene in the project.) To make sure you're seeing the puppet that corresponds to the open scene, double-click the timeline track item and the corresponding puppet will open in the puppet panel. Does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines