• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animate with Animate

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I take a puppet from Character Animate and put it into adobe animate?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

I don’t think so.

Character Animator could output a video you can play in Animate, but the concept of a “puppet” is different in the two products. (There was a feature request to move Animate animations into character animator if you want to vote for it.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think so.

Character Animator could output a video you can play in Animate, but the concept of a “puppet” is different in the two products. (There was a feature request to move Animate animations into character animator if you want to vote for it.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge-no. I had an issue early on because I was watching the tutorials for Animate, not realizing it was a different program. LOL!

Good Luck. I personally decided just to use CA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was the same question in a different thread Debugging Adobe Character Animator Eyes – Extra Ordinary, the Series  where Dave (ok samura) replied with a possible answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines