• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character animation is different after rendering

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a character that is waving in character animator but when i export it and then render it its arm is flailing all over the place and it looks terrible. Why is there a difference between what is showing in character animator and the output?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes unfortunately. The playback mode is an approximation for speed, so sometimes the elbows bend the wrong way in the final render (well, differently to playback). Scrubbing you can even get playback to behave differently at times. The IK-Arm behavior in v2 seems to be the best solution to stop excessive wrong joint movements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I am glad its not me doing something wrong. Unfortunately I am running windows 7 so I am unable to run V2 at this moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines