• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animation Lip Sync problem 3.1

Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I started use character animation since 2018. Character Animation version 1.5 (2018) was good , mean lip sync have worked good but after version 2.0 everything going bad for me because lip syncs starts jump give spaces on timeline.  Everything i tried but i couldn't  figue out it. Please help me.

Documents  voice wav  and chracater animation files ->

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wa4u4L0dXMDRxLZm5ci69vYpCMzE9zWYScreenshot_1.png

TOPICS
Bugs , FAQ , Feature requests , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Lip sync has actually improved dramatically in the last couple of versions, The updated version actually produces fewer incorrect visemes, but if you want to reduce the threshold applied to whether a viseme is chosen you can go into Preferences > Lip Sync and increase "Viseme Detection" 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lip sync has actually improved dramatically in the last couple of versions, The updated version actually produces fewer incorrect visemes, but if you want to reduce the threshold applied to whether a viseme is chosen you can go into Preferences > Lip Sync and increase "Viseme Detection" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having similar issues as ulas. I'm trying to change the Viseme Detection. My issue is that under Preferences, there's nothing for lip sync. I'm using the newest version of animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is about Character Animator, not Animate CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boy is my face red. Thank you for your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I CANT SET UP VISEMES AFTER UPDATE TO VERSION 20.5

I have the same problem after updating to version 20.5.
I click the visemes frame AND NOTHING HAPPEN ! I double click it nothing happen!

Refering to the image below, when I click the "Ah" frame, nothing happen and I CAN'T SET UP VISEMES!
Previous version of adobe is ok.. i can set the visemes normally..

Is there any problem for version 20.5?
HELP ME!!!!!

Screenshot (141).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the Adobe Character Animator thread, you should post this Adobe Animate forum to get some eyes from people who can hopefully help with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines