Character Animator 3.3 is here!

Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, we're releasing Character Animator 3.3 which is available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop application. We're excited to announce timeline search filter, markers via Dynamic Link, audio track volume control, and more. For more details, visit https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-character-animator/using/whats-new.html

To update Character Animator, open the Creative Cloud desktop application and click Update.

Screenshot at May 19 15-06-59.png

What should I do if I don't see the update in my Creative Cloud desktop application?
Click Help > Check for Updates from the Creative Cloud desktop application to refresh it.

TOPICS
Download and install , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it work with AE Beta?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled.pngStill experiencing this very annoying issue where the two audio tracks are out of sync. It ruins the entire recording

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it work with AE Beta?

General rule is that the betas of Ch & AE work together, and the regular versions of Ch & AE work together. But don’t cross the streams! 🙂

>Still experiencing this very annoying issue where the two audio tracks are out of sync
We have isolated the macOS L/R audio channel sync issue and fixed it internally, but too late for the 3.3 release unfortunately.

We normally would have posted a fresh beta with the fix already, but we’re currently doing a big internal tools switchover so the Ch beta version won’t be updated for another week or so.

There are a couple workarounds in the meantime:

1) zoom out in the timeline before recording

or

2) switch audio recording preferences to 48Khz

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe Character Animator run on a 2GB RAM system?

You may be able to integrate this product with or allow access to third-party online services that are hosted by Adobe or a third party. Also tell us about the difference which one is better and flexible running on my system 

character animator 33 and character animator 3.3.1.

why show this type of error

error.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having problems with NDI download for CA to stream live. There used to be a direct download but now I can't find it. Does CA still integrate with NDI plugins?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks man appreciate. I downloaded it and haven't tested yet. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Open the Creative Cloud desktop app. (Select the

icon in your Windows taskbar or the macOS menu bar.)

• Select the Account icon in the upper right, and then select Preferences.

Does your screen look different? See instructions for the earlier version of Creative Cloud desktop app.

• Select the Apps tab.

•  Do one of the following:

• All apps  To set automatic updates for all apps, turn on Auto-update.
    • Specific apps  To choose the auto-update setting for specific apps turn on Auto-update, then set the toggle as needed for each individual app.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does Adobe Character Animator run on a 2GB RAM framework?

You might have the option to coordinate this item with or permit admittance to outsider internet based administrations that are facilitated by Adobe or an outsider. Likewise educate us concerning the distinction which one is better and adaptable running on my framework

character artist 3. 3 and character artist 3.3.1.

why show this kind of mistake

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines