Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator 3.5 is live!

Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, we're releasing Character Animator 3.5 which is available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop application. This release includes the following new features:

CH 1.pngTimeline snapping options:

The Timeline menu options, Snap to Frames and Snap to Objects, let you control the snapping of tracks, takes, and markers to frame boundaries and other objects in the timeline.

CH 2.pngPin Feet When Standing option now defaults on:

Pin Feet When Standing, the parameter that lets you pin the character's feet to the ground when not walking is now set to on by default. Use this parameter when you have a single left or right view that is sometimes walking and sometimes standing.

For details, visit the What's New page.

How do I update Character Animator?

Open the Creative Cloud desktop application and click the Updates tab on the top-left. Find Character Animator in the list and click Update.

CH 3.5.png

What should I do if I don't see the update in my Creative Cloud desktop application?

Click Help > Check for Updates from the Creative Cloud desktop application to refresh it.

TOPICS
Download and install , FAQ , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated and now I am getting this message. Any Thoughts?Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 7.49.33 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s unusual. Try option-clicking on the Refresh button at the bottom of the scene panel.

It looks like this: CoSA_DaveS_0-1613032578779.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It didnt work, but... I went ahead and rebuilt the puppet in a new file. that worked, but the original puppet did not. It's the first time this happens. Hopefully it was just a glitch and isnt a problem for anyone else. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you still have the problem puppet and you're willing to share it with us for diagnostic purposes, please send me a link privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines