• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator crash on startup - Code Signature Invalid

Engaged ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my version of Character Animator (3.2) crashes on lauch. I had it working fine a few days ago and now it won't start. I have tried restarting my Mac. Then I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Same results.

My log says:

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000032, 0x000000013d0da000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason: Namespace CODESIGNING, Code 0x2

What is "Codesigning"? If it is related to having a CC account, I am currently logged into my CC account.

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

I got some feedback on another forum from Dave S. His reply led me down the path to solving my issue. I found the same issue was happening with After Effects, but not Photoshop. This led me to look into the MediaCore folder that had some older plug-ins in there. Maybe they weren't even all 64 bit. But I removed "Insta360Importer.bundle" and everything is working great again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got some feedback on another forum from Dave S. His reply led me down the path to solving my issue. I found the same issue was happening with After Effects, but not Photoshop. This led me to look into the MediaCore folder that had some older plug-ins in there. Maybe they weren't even all 64 bit. But I removed "Insta360Importer.bundle" and everything is working great again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines