• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator crashing when importing puppets

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Character Animator (Beta 6) randomly crashes whenever I import puppets (ai files). I am on macOS High Sierra right now, is there any way to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

I just confirmed with our QE team this is a known bug. It will be fixed in the upcoming next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several Adobe apps have issues with High Sierra.

You might want to downgrade the system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just confirmed with our QE team this is a known bug. It will be fixed in the upcoming next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The upcoming non-Beta version, yes. However, we still would like to diagnose the .ai file that's causing you trouble just to make sure it's not some other issue. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a specific .ai file that reliably crashes, that didn't crash when the OS was 10.12 (or whatever you previously had), we'd like to take a look at the file. Feel free to send a shared link (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) to the .ai file, private message OK, too.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines