Character Animator creating Adobe folder in wrong folder location

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with CA creating an adobe folder on my network drive instead of my local. Whenever I created a scene, the files would be sent to it's original location which is in my documents folder. Now whenever I try to create a scene, an adobe folder is created in my network drive instead and no matter how many times I delete it, it reappears. I've tried to create a new project and set the file location to the adobe folder in documents, but still no luck. I've maneuvered and scoured through the tools tab and I haven't found a preference that lets me change that. Has anyone faced this issue, if so what is the fix?

TOPICS
Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Documents" is a bit weird on Windows, I don't fully understand it to be honest. There is OneDrive for example and My Documents - its like the Windows desktop nice GUI is "smart" and does "magic". Do you get the same problem if you create your own directory not under Documents? (There have been problem reports with projects on network mounted drives - I would get them all local, like create a C:\Adobe\ directory or similar to put it under.)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines