• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character animator does not play lipsync with the microphone.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have version 3 of charater animator installed. And I have 2 puppets that before they did the lipsinc perfectly, but suddenly they don't do it anymore.

I have see the microphone works perfectly, even the character animator mic indicator shows it, but the puppets don´t move their lips at the same time that I speak.

I have checked all the mouths are correctly placed and I don't know what to do to fix this problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you very much for your time.

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the lipsync behavior armed when you make the recording? Can you record the microphone in CH, play it back (and hear it), then use compute lipsync from audio ? does that work? Finally, in the lipsync and face behaviors, there are view/handle sections you can expand - is it being bound through to the mouth visemes correctly? If an older puppet, i think there were some changes in how it found layers - I recall someone else having to do minor adjustments for the visemes to be located correctly for them as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines