Character Animator for creating 2D cartoon, which app is it included in?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I'm new to adbode and find the quantity of apps quite confusing!

On youtube I have dsicovered the Character Animator which looks great.  I'm after creating a 2D cartoon.  To do this is it only the Characater Animator I need?

Also which app is it avaible in, as when I have gone to sign up in the one app pricing, character animator isn't there. Is it a feature rather than an app in a different app then? 

thanks

Maria 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mariamarsden, good evening.
Characater Animator is only available in the All apps plan.

This is because Character Animator uses the functions of Photoshop and AfterEffects, so even if it is provided as a single application, it will not function.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN><br />TkfY,JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Tacafy said, you can only get it in the big bundle. But here are the different apps I use from the bundle when creating a cartoon (I am a hobbies by the way, not a professional).

• Photoshop (raster) or Illustrator (vector) for artwork (I use Illustrator so I can scale without pixelation)
  • Character Animator for the animation
  • Premier Pro to glue various video fragments together, add titles, etc
  • After Effects for complex scenes (e.g. if I have a video as a background instead of a still)
  • Audition for sound mastering (getting levels right, noise reduction, mixing)

You don't have to use all of the above, but since I have the bundle I do use them all. You will need at least 2, and the bundle I get does not cost much more for the whole combo.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you x

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines