Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator Hands

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping somebody can assist 

e. I'm trying to have my character standing with his hands folded (Like holding handshake 🤝) I'd love to hear what anybody has tried or what has been tried and true! Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't had to do anything like that, but I can imagine making a puppet where the arm layers are above of the torso layer. What behavior to you intend for the puppet to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines