• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator Lip Sync Problem

May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After this month with new update Character Animator's Lip Sync not work very well. As in pictures some places jumping, no visemes.

by the way sounds is clear , no background noise or audio!

For repair these places  i press record(while Stereo Mix open) than missing viseme fixed. But it makes me Tired always always fix missing visemes. Please help me

again by the way before was great work and i tried another characters. it my  game channel Бабушка Шошо Игры - YouTube

Amy_WongWoojinDebbieclawsonmghalpinJochem van DietenMarilynlee17theblairazilagaCharacter AnimatorCharacter Animator (2.1) new features (video)​@

Screenshot_2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried version 1.5 it works pretty well. Please next time check about something not broke in new version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please solve it with new update. My all triggers  not works 1.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you perhaps upload the audio file?  With an audio file others can try to repeat what you have seen. A few people have mentioned Lip Sync not working as well - sample files would help prove/confirm it. dtull-adobe​ often has a look at problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried version 1.5 and 2.0. these version good works. They can take samples my video channel. I sure version 2.0.1 will be problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found an answer to the problem I was having which seems similar to yours. I found it in a 'New Features - April 2017' on youtube . It starts at 19:35 and gives information about how to work with the updated visemes.

New Features - April 2017 (Adobe Character Animator CC Beta) - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Sir but i not use live stream. i  work on audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines