• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator Missing end of imported audio file

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Imported audio file does not play in full i.e. the last 15 seconds is missing from the audio file after import. Can you help me how to set Charecter  Animator to play the audio in full? The length of the audio file should be 1:13s. Thanks in anticipation.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the duration of the scene you put it in? just making sure the scene did not end cutting it off.

Also if you increase the height of the audio track it should display a waveform. Does that waveform go silent or still keep going even after audio stops? 

Also i assume you did not accidentally grab the right edge of the audio clip and drag it to the left cli[ping it? Try grabbing the right edge in the take panel and drag to the right to see if it extends back out just in case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. The duration of the scene is 1:15, but the audio goes silent before at around 1:07. With regard to the waveform it still keeps going after the audio stops. Dragging the right edge didnot help either. However, I noticed that most of the recorded activities of puppets ends around the same time as the audio. I added the audio seperately to the scene so I guess it should not be affected by previous recordings of the scene. Also, adding the audio to a new scene doesnt seem to help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I managed to solve the issue by changing mp3 format to  wav. file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines