• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character animator Modify voice for live stream.

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, community. I would like to modify my voice in a live stream, is there any way character animator can change for example the pitch of my voice and output it so that it will sound different in my live stream? I have a deeper voice than what I want my character to sound like. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. It has to work while streaming live because the activity requires it. Thanks again

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few years ago I used adobe audition to pitch bend up two semi tones (and remove backgound noise), then used virtual cable software to feed the audio output into obs. The original audio also fed into ch. I think had to add a video delay in obs for them to sync back up again, but it worked. The "virtual cable" software basically acted like a speaker and microphone. It appeared in the list of speakers and microphones, then any sound sent to that speaker was available via the microphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you expand on this please? As far as your audition audio preferences for output and how that connects to OBS.

Currently I have blackhole installed (soundflower doesn't work on my machine) and am able to record my audio and my computers audio while having my puppet perform properly in OBS. I tried having audition open at the same time with the pitch shift effect applied but my OBS output still sounds like me, not pitch shifted. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines