• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator only available as Trial with serialized license

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Freshly installed Adobe CC with an existing serialized All Apps license last week.  All other apps show as fully licensed in CC, but Character Animator only gives me a "Try" option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have creative cloud for teams. On my mac I was able to download and use Character Animator without issue.

I wanted to install the program on my secondary machine, which is windows. However it did not appear in the list of downloadable apps in the CC program on windows. It would also not download from the Adobe website.

I went to my preferences and checked 'Show older Apps' which made the Character Animator Beta show up on my windows machine. When I checked the same box on my Mac I saw both the real and beta versions.

Is Character Animator not out of beta for windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jeffreys77840038​ and linseyw81840338​ - can you please post screenshots of what the desktop installer thing is showing for CH? And if you go to preferences what version of the installer does it say it's running? And I'm guessing logging out/in or doing the menu "check for app updates" doesn't help either?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response, I got character animator working, I did not have the latest version of windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah good to hear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think neither of these should be happening. As of October 2017, CH is out of beta and should be available with the all apps plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JeffreyS,

Are you still facing this issue? Let us know, please.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently is charac animation cc only available through the $52 plan? And will it be combined with animate or premier pro or other apps in the future? Thanks a bunch, Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines