• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character animator problem rigging puppet

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have spent almost 30 hours rigging this character. This is my first time with character animator, and I think I chose something very complicated to start. 

I managed to turn the head to 3 different positions.  I also have the body in 3 different positions. She can walk right and left, she hace face tracking as well. 

But when she walks,  it looks bad! the body goes up and down, heel and toes completely deform the shoe. and when the face bounces you can see the neck behind the face that shouldn't be seen. I have tried everything, I have watched videos and videos and can't manage to make it work properly! I have no clue what the problem is, is giving me a headache.  Can someone help me?  what do I need to do for this to work properly! ;-( I'm attaching a video  and screenshots. If someone would be kind enough to help me!! Thank you! 

Leslie5FF7_0-1667580058636.png

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting a single puppet that can "do it all" is sometimes a tall order. You might want to check out the discussion in this and simular threads: Solved: Face Behavior interfering with Walk - Adobe Support Community - 13124853

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also from another thread: "is Walk’s Pin Feet When Standing parameter checked? If so, does it help to turn it off? I wonder if you have two Walk behaviors applied, one set that way. Another thing to try: turn off Limb IK’s Initial Foot Pinning."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines