Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator Problem

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture22.PNG

I use a blanket template but the hands won't change. It go blanket. I kept it the same blanket template.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a screenshot of the rigging hierarchy of the hands? I assume you have a swapset and triggers on the hands to decide which to display

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 'hand looks like there is a trigger on each position but no swapset. This means you have to hold down a trigger to display a hand, and you can have multiple hands displaying at the same time even. What you normally do is add a swapset to "Left Hand" and add all the triggers in. Then make the default layer the default. A swap set will always display one of the positions, then using a trigger will display that layer and hide the rest.

The right hand is not shown. I bet it has a swapset defined, which is why it is working but the other is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent it, and it also stiff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines